Following the great success of last year's event, please join us for the 3rd running of the Society's Annual Training Conference on Sunday 2nd September 2018, 10:30am (for 11am start).
This years venue is the University of Westminster, Little Titchfield Street, W1W 7BY (nearest tube Oxford Circus). Please note that this is the same venue/location as last year and NOT where Central Meetings are held. (map)
For the bargain price of £5.50, you will receive lunch and the usual diet of interesting and (perhaps) entertaining content on the latest law updates/interpretations. There will also be keynote session delivered by RFU PGMOT Referee Matt Carley, as well as other sessions to set you up for the season ahead. It is once again an event not to be missed! The formal conference is due to finish around 2:30pm.
Attendees will receive a £15 voucher for the Gilbert shop on the Society’s website. (to be e-mailed post conference.)
The full agenda is now confirmed and is as follows:
- 10:30 - Registration and coffee
- 11:00 - Opening Welcome message - Edward Evans.
- 11:05 - LSRFUR in facts and figures - Dave Broadwell
- 11:25 - General Secretary - Peter Coulthard
- 11:40 - Improving your refereeing/Decision making from your seats - Dave Broadwell
- 12:45 - Lunch
- 13:45 - New Website - Greg Douglas
- 14:00 - PGMOT Presentation - Matt Carley
- 14:45/15:00 - End